Your Cart Is Empty!
The Jasic Power Arc 160 PFC dual voltage welding inverter is equipped with the latest IGBT technology and a singlular PCB for improved efficiency and maintenance.
This technologically advanced inverter offers PFC technology providing energy saving benefits for the user.
The Arc 160 also offers lift TIG functionality making it an ideal choice for maintenance and light fabrication.
IGBT Inverter technology for the professional user
Dual Voltage 115/230V with Auto Select
PFC energy saving technology
Anti-Stick, Arc-Force, Hot Start, Lift TIG
40 Khz inverter frequency, high-efficiency
Compact size, lightweight and modern design
Easy arc starting, minimal spatter
Auto-compensation for voltage fluctuation
High quality tactile rubber finish to mouldings and handle
Includes protective carry case and MMA leads
Inverter power source, Protective carry case, MMA leads,
- Input Voltage - 230V 1 Phase / 110V Single Phase
- Input Current - 16A
- Amperage Range - 10A - 160A (230V) / 10A -120A (110V)
- No Load Voltage - 63V
- Duty Cycle - 180A @ 35% (230V) / 120A @ 35% (110V)
- Efficiency - 85%
- Protection/Insulation Class - IP21/F
- Dimensions - 313MM X 130MM X 250MM
- Weight of Machine - 4.7KG